Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Music to My Ears

Abby has officially said mama! Monday evening I had my arms full with some items for an errand. Wishfully thinking I was hoping Abby would walk out with me to the car. Just as we got to the door Abby tugged on my pants and said, "Up Mama, up." She knew how to stop me in my tracks. Needless to say I quickly set my items down and snatched her up in quite the hug. I know there will come a time I'll wonder why I longed to hear it so badly, but what an awesome thing to hear your baby call for you.


I am so in love with her!



2 comments:

  1. Awwww, she's learning early how to pull on those heart strings! I have yet to get tired of hearing "mama". When she's tired and crying, I love it because she needs me. When she's happy to see me and yells it, it's great. When she's yelling it because I need to wipe her bottom, I'm proud that she's potty training. When she's being a pain and can tell I'm mad at her, she asks, "You happy Mom?" which is just too sweet. Yeah, you'll probably never get tired of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby has got the cutest hair! I love how it's all over the place.

    ReplyDelete