Last Friday was my last day of school for the year. It's been a bit strange this week, not going into work and missing to see my kiddos each day, but I have really enjoyed having the time to relax and get some cleaning done around the house. I know that once the baby arrives it will be a while before I experience the "R" word again so I'm doing my best to enjoy it for now.
To practice up loading video here is a clip of our two dogs, Callie and Allie. Allie (corgi) is usually the one that is the dominant dog. But for some reason Callie decided that she wanted the toy (very unlike her) and was not about to let Allie have it.
Awe, cute doggies! I don't think doctors should be allowed to say 'any day now' or 'I don't think you'll make it until then.' Because when you pass those marks and you're still pregnant... it's no fun! But the good news is that you are less than a week away... no matter what! YAY!
ReplyDeleteYeah! I found you blog (by Corey)! If you aren't already at the hospital, I hope the best for delivery and can't wait to see the next baby pics!
ReplyDelete