Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Loving Life

Things are great! Abby is a wonderful baby, she rarely cries which makes her parents very happy, only when she needs to be fed or at bath time.  Here are a few new photos of our cutie!
The new family getting out to get a bit of fresh air.  Allie is taking care of her job to check on Abby.


Sunday we had beautiful weather. So we took advantage of it to get some fresh air and went for a short walk.  This is one of the many very cute outfits that my Aunt sent for Abby. The sweater was great to have for taking her outside. As you can see she still has a little growing before the bonnet will fit.

Pretty in Pink

Pucker those lips.


Happy Baby



Okay mom, really another picture?


She's discovered her thumb.


Happy mama and baby.

The first sponge bath....Abby was not a fan.

Allie checking out Abby.  Allie has become Abby's little protector.

What's this that you have in all that hair...a new chew toy?





6 comments:

  1. Peggy she is a very precious baby. Congradulations that she is finally here I am sure that you will be a great mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so super cute!! And I still think she looks like you, Peggy. It looks like she has a pretty good life there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful!!! I am so happy for you. I sure wish I could cuddle up with her. Enjoy every minute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooooo cute Peggy! She has so much hair!! I am really excited and happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is beautiful! I'm glad you, Grant, and Abby are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally agree with Corey, sooo much hair but soooo cute!! Congrats you guys!!

    ReplyDelete