Our goal over Christmas break was to get Abby's room done for the most part so it would be one less thing to worry about. Grant did a wonderful job painting the walls. They are a sage green although in the pictures the walls look a little gray. While Grant was working on the room I worked on painting the canvases. At first I thought I could knock them out in an afternoon but soon learned I was dreaming I could do them that fast, and instead devoted a good several days to them. But that being so I am very happy with how they turned out. Grant also put his electrical skills to use and installed the lighting. We found the lamp shades at IKEA. They really turned out great.
11 Months
9 years ago
I like the idea of those lights being on a dimmer. That way if you have to change a diaper at night you don't have to turn on a bright light and totally wake up the baby! Abby's room looks awesome.
ReplyDeletePeggy & Grant,
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you. Don't forget to send me an announcement!!!
Dorean
The room looks sooooooooooo cute! I love the colours!
ReplyDelete