Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A New Adventure

A new adventure... what may that be you ask? Well news has gotten around here in Arkansas, but it is time I catch up you internet readers. Next year I will be staying home with Abby. This was was an easy, yet hard decision to make. Easy in the part as I don't want to miss out in any of Abby's life. As wonderful and lucky we are to have a fantastic daycare provider for Abby it is not the same as her being with me.

On the flip side there are the fears of how I will miss the professional world, the great relationships I have with those I work, and of course the financial challenges. But ultimately it comes down to there will always be teaching. Judging by how fast this year has passed Abby will be in school before I know it and I don't want to miss out. Through the challenges of this year I have learned how important it is to live every moment.

I am so thankful that I have a husband who supports me with this and I look forward to this new adventure. With the countdown now down to 5 days of school left, a new chapter of my life as a stay at home mom begins.

As I have neglected the blog for such a long time I will end with a quick video of my dancing girl, she is such a hoot!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! It's good to see a Peggy blog! I think you'll have fun staying home with Abby. Especially at this age where they're into everything and like to go swimming and to the park. This summer will be fun for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being able to stay home!!!! You will miss teaching for a short while, but Abby will grow up so quickly, and I know you won't want to miss a minute.

    ReplyDelete