Can anyone guess what movie this quote is from? This movie was one of my favorites growing up. Anyways I was at Gap in the fall and saw this outfit which is very similar to the outfit the baby wore in this show, so I had to purchase it of course. Jill, a good friend, suggested that we could use this as a halloween outfit for a family theme of this movie. The problem would be deciding who would dress the David Bowie part, the spandex are quite a scary thought. I don't think this idea will make it, thank goodness. :-) Know what movie I'm talking about?
In the clips below Abby is sporting the cute outfit. Bright colors really seem to shine on her with all that dark hair.
Little sneezes:
I know the movie! (Do you want me to tell everyone it's Labyrinth?) For the record, I think Grant should definitely be David Bowie (Jareth The Goblin King)! And you could either be Sarah or one of the cool muppets!
ReplyDeleteMy word verification is 'drypeach' yuck!
I tagged you...See my blog. :)
ReplyDeletePeggy, I love your blog! We miss you at school...but not as much as you miss us...haha, yeah, right!!!
ReplyDelete